INFO - POSITION
Vinjerac is situated almost in the middle of Dalmatia, at the intersection of most main traffic routes. You can reach Vinjerac in these ways:
- By airplane - the Zadar airport - Zemunik (ZAD) which is very well connected to bigger towns of Croatia and Europe and it is situated only about 20 minutes by car from Vinjerac!
- By car - You can come to Vinjerac from several directions, and the highway A1, route Zagreb - Split , is the quickest and best of all. The best exit from the highway is at the knot Maslenica or Posedarje, and then you continue by the federal highway to Vinjerac which is only some kilometres away. If you come from Rijeka , you can go along the Adria road - route D8.
- By Ferry - Ancona - Zadar - If you come from the direction of Italy , the shortest possible route is through Ancona by the ferry to Zadar. The journey lasts about 8 hours (the departure is normally at 22:00 o'clock, and the arrival at 06:00 o'clock), and the advantage of such a trip is that it is much more pleasant and you are under less stress. When you get to Zadar, you will need only half an hour by car to reach Vinjerac!
- By train - Zagreb - Knin - Zadar
- By bus - Zadar is the centre of north Dalmatia and very well connected with other Croatian and bigger European towns. From Zadar to Vinjerac you need only half an hour by car.